[ale] Red Hat 4.0 seems to embrace Fvwm95?

Arnold D. Robbins arnold at colorstar.com
Tue Oct 29 10:05:37 EST 1996

> The Next Level is a pre-configured fvwm95 setup (I believe done by a happy
> redhat customer, though I could be wrong about that).  It's the default
> window manager with redhat 4.0, which of course meant that the first thing
> I did when I upgraded my system was download and compile afterstep ;-).

It's also the default setup on redhat 4.0 for Sparc, if anyone cares. I
think it's neat myself, although my preferred window manager is 9wm.

It is cool as heck watching the penguin come up on my sparcstation... :-)

Arnold Robbins		Star Imaging L.L.C.
Phone: +1-404-523-4944	250 Williams Street, Suite 1120, Atlanta, GA 30303
Fax:   +1-404-523-4882	E-mail: arnold.robbins at colorstar.com
"Oh! Look at all those zeros!" --- Chana Robbins, at age 3.5