[ale] Red Hat 4.0 seems to embrace Fvwm95?

Brad Dixon bdixon at r52h146.res.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 28 18:19:58 EST 1996

> Has anyone bought RedHat 4.0 and tried it out?

I am running RHL 4.0 right now. After being a unix user and amature
administrator for a few years, I finnaly decided to take the plung on my
own machine. FVWM'95 is effective, but I disabled most of the features
like the win95 like status/program bar and pager in favor of a left-mouse
button click menu and ctrl-arrow keys to shift around. I still use fvwm95
because it supports an alt-tab task switching like windows, which I
consider usefull to keyboard buffs like myself.

Most of the time I try never to touch the mouse.

Brad

--
Brad Dixon
Georgia Tech Research Institute -- Atlanta, GA
bdixon at cmdl.gtri.gatech.edu