[ale] more memory, bigger swap? (fwd)

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Tue May 28 10:33:43 EDT 1996

To my previous request to this list for information I received the following
response via email.  I would appreciate further input upon such requests.
If I am posting inappropriate questions, I would like to hear it from, say a
few more.  If this is an accurate estimation of my requests, I will refrain
from further such posts.  In my dim witted view, lists such as these are
intended to share the wealth of knowledge that has been gained from others.
I understand there is some line drawn as to RTFM and requesting assistance.
I'm not quite sure where it lies here.