[ale] Cool X setups

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Fri May 17 12:22:22 EDT 1996

}The connectic color cameras cost a couple of hundred and they have drivers
}under linux to let you do live video feeds. Or at least I know that you can
}do snapshots. Live video feeds can't be that much harder for direct connect
}hardware like this.

Are drivers you speak of, the same ones for the b/w connectix?  I've been
thinking about getting a color connectix since I saw an add for a #30 rebate.
I wonder if Connectix is offering a reduced price for the color cam like they
are for the b/w for persons doing development...

}V
}--
}Vernard Martin
}(vernard.martin at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/vernard/
}College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
}
}

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....