[ale] debian distribution on CD April '96

charlie charlie at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 28 10:19:44 EDT 1996

  I'm having a hell of a time trying to get debian to install on my system!
I've got the debian base system on their, but when I go to install all of the
fun stuff from the CD debian begins to whine. (no pun :).  After I've selected
all the packages I want, when I goto install it reads the CD briefly,and
reports INSTALLATION OK.  Has anyone installed debian from this distribution
or other similiar setups?  The CD has slackware and debian on it,so I'm not
sure if it can find all the packages for installation.  However,it does find
them so I can select them.

thanks
charlie

							        Charles Hubbard
	   		 	          Internet: charlie at felix.cc.gatech.edu
 ". . .the pope talks a lot about sex of which he knows nothing of"
	- Robert Anton Wilson