[ale] Linux/Unix compatible software

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 21 12:41:29 EDT 1996

> I have some software for burning cdroms that supports the following unix os.

Sounds like the GEAR software. Are you using a Pinacle Micro buner? I just
got one in and haven't had a change to try it out yet.

> Soalris 2.3 & 2.4

Thisis

> Is there any chance I can run this on Linux.

Your best bet is the Solari2.3/2.4 if you have the Intel version of it.
There might be some way to get a statically compiled version of the
software.

Vernard Martin
(vernard.martin at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/vernard/
College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332