[ale] [Fwd: Consultant wanted for setting up firewall/router]

Steven A. DuChene sad at sduchene.mindspring.com
Thu Jun 20 22:45:29 EDT 1996

OK, another remote Linux consulting opportunity! :-)
If anyone objects to me forwarding these messages to the whole
group please let me know and I will stop.

--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Weenie!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

		isollae - loneliness in the face of beauty
		    -- Sean Russell, "World Without End"