[ale] access to GA Tech tomorrow

Steven A. DuChene sad at sduchene.mindspring.com
Thu Jun 13 01:38:12 EDT 1996

OK, Vernard says while there will be some obsticles to the GA Tech
campus for tomorrow's ALE meeting but we should still be able to get
to the Computer building. He did point out however that some of the
normal entrances to campus have been closed off. In particlular North
Ave. is closed off and for those of you who normally park behind the
CC building there are now fence polls running down the center of that
street (the one outside the loading dock). He suggests parking in the
back of the physics building that is just to the west of the CC building
i.e. if the loading dock side of the building which is the closest to
75/85 is the back of the building then the physics building would be
across the street in front of the CC building we meet in. V says it
should be accessable by making a right at the light at the front west
corner of the CC building and then make a left into the parking lot
behind the physics building. We should be able to park at the very east
part of the lot and only have a short walk to get to the front entrance
to the CC building. I realize these directions are not all that great
but in looking at the Atlanta map I have it is not all that clear what
the names of these streets are. Here is a crude ASCI map:

--------------------------75/85----------------------------------------
	|	|
       1|       |1	  (
       4|       |0	 (____________
       t|	|t	 | ____
       h|	|h	 | |CC|
	|	|	 | |--|
	|	|------------------------
	|	|	 | ------
	|	|	 | |PHYS|
	|	|	 | ------
	|	|	 |  >Parking ^
	|	|	 |

	I hope everyone gets the idea. (Is this what you meant V?)
--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Weenie!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

		isollae - loneliness in the face of beauty
		    -- Sean Russell, "World Without End"