[ale] Where can I get 2.0?

Pinwu Xu pxu at eng.ua.edu
Mon Jun 10 15:04:09 EDT 1996

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996, Kerr, James A. wrote:

> Where can I download 2.0?   I have my system patched to 2.0.14 and heard
> production 2.0 is out.
I got 2.0 from sunsite, in Incoming. There is a patch from 2.0.14 to the
final 2.0, don't know if it works or not.

BTW, I compiled w/ modules of ppp and slip, got the following errors at
booting time:

SIOCSIFADDR: no such device
SIOCADDRT: no such device

and as running ppp,

SIOCDELRT: no such process

Any clue?

TIA

Pinwu

*  Pinwu Xu                                                      *
*  pxu at eng.ua.edu                                                *
*  pxu3 at ua1vm.ua.edu                                             *
*  http://www.eng.ua.edu/~pxu                                    *