PDF reader (was: Re: mimetype and mailcap)

John M. Mills jmills at siberia.gtri.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:03:28 EST 1996

 From: Michael Ivey <ivey at gstv.gsu.edu>

mi Is there an acrobat reader for Linux?  I have looked, but haven't found
mi it.

I built ghostscript 3.51 without undue pain (but not "out of the box").
I can use it to view IRS forms, and ghostview uses it (_sloowwwyy_), but
I haven't gotten it to put out formatted text on my HP IIIp.  Still picking.

Read: now - Print: not (yet).

Suggestions/experience welcome. --jmm--

John M. Mills, SRE -- john.m.mills at gtri.gatech.edu -- 770.528.3258 (voice)
      Georgia Tech/ GTRI/ SDL, 7220 Richardson Rd., Smyrna, GA 30080
 "Software grows to fill or exceed hardware." -Parkinson's Computing Law