[ale] shrinking dos partitions?

Todd B SanMillan bain at crl.com
Fri Dec 20 16:03:52 EST 1996

On Fri, 20 Dec 1996, Arnold D. Robbins wrote:

> Hi. What's the name of the program that shrinks dos partitions?

As was already mentioned, Partition Magic does this very nicely.  It is
commercial product, $69.95 last I looked.  If you are talking about the
free software that does this, I believe it is "fips".  I have never used
it, but have never heard any horror stories about it messing anything up.

As always, with products like this, backup, backup, backup.

Todd SanMillan