[ale] sendmail port

Christopher Fowler cfowler at www.topform.com
Wed Dec 18 10:18:07 EST 1996

I'm having a lot of problems with the SCO OpenServer 5.0.2 version of sendmail
and I decided to port sendmail 8.8.3 over to SCO OSVR5.0.2 .  It worked the only
problem is that I get errors like when sending mail to cdf at tf500.  The
mail states tf500.csi.com host name lookup failure.  I get this with or
without a resolv.conf file.  Is there an option I can use during compilation to
use the host file.  Is sendmail having a problem with my system?

Thanks,
Christopher Fowler
To contact me:  cfowler at www.topform.com
Computer Software, INC. * 303 Research Drive * Norcross, GA 30092
Phone: (770) 448-1484 * FAX: (770) 448-3949
http://www.topform.com