[ale] RedHat v4 vs Slackware v3.1

Dan Newcombe cerebus at mirkwood.clayton.edu
Tue Dec 3 23:49:27 EST 1996

Has anyone done any kinda comparison between the most recent RedHat and
Slackware releases (like conformance to standards, ease of setup, features
inclued, etc...)

Basically it comes down to the fact I have RedHat4 installed, hit quite a
few bumps installing RedHat, don't care much for the libpam setup, and am
not sure how much I like the overall RedHat setup.  Just looking for other
peoples opinions.  Also, Debian opinions are welcome.

Thanks!
	-Dan
Dan Newcombe                              cerebus at mirkwood.csc.peachnet.edu
"Promised wedding now a wake...So I'll hold my peace forever when you wear
 your bridal gown."  (Marillion, Script For a Jesters Tear)