[ale] silly sendmail tricks

Andrew Newton lfs at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 3 13:43:40 EST 1996

I want to set up a Linux box to be the first mail handler for my
domain.  It will have priority in the MX records so it will have
first shot at all mail destined for the domain.  But I'd like it
to pass off any mail for users that don't exist on that machine
or in the aliases file to another mail machine.

I looked in the rulesets of the sendmail.cf file and have tried
a few things but to no avail.  I was wondering if anybody out
there has the required Ph.D. in sendmail to understand how this
can be configured.

 Andrew Newton
 Andrew.Newton at automatedlogic.com
 lfs at eskimo.com