[ale] sendmail errors

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Sun Dec 1 19:55:10 EST 1996

> On Sun, 1 Dec 1996, Mir Shafiqul Islam wrote:
>
> > Hi , I am getting a lot of these messages. Any idea what are these and
> > how I may solve it ? Sendmail is working fine despite these errors in
> > syslog. I am using sendmail 8.7.5 I am going to upgrade it to 8.8.3 soon.

The errors are:

Dec  1 17:50:16 oisp sendmail[94]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): getrequests: accept: N
etwork is unreachable
Dec  1 17:51:12 oisp sendmail[94]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): getrequests: accept: N
etwork is unreachable
Dec  1 18:47:24 oisp sendmail[94]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): getrequests: accept: N
etwork is unreachable
Dec  1 18:48:01 oisp last message repeated 2 times
Dec  1 18:49:46 oisp sendmail[94]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): getrequests: accept: N
etwork is unreachable

Lots and lots of them . almost every hour. Sorry, I forgot to paste the
errors on the original post. :=<

mir at gsu.edu