[ale] Announcement: kinda important... (fwd)

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Mon Apr 22 11:20:00 EDT 1996

Thought you might find this interesting. The gentleman making this
announcement has writen 90% of the code for the sparclinux port
and seems to be just as much of an amazing coder as Linus himself.

--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		   X/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.