[ale] root's mail

Michael David Ivey ivey at gstv.gsu.edu
Wed Apr 24 05:31:22 EDT 1996

I have set up a .forward file for root, so that all of my staff get it,
and we don't have to play the "Who read it and deleted it?" game.

This worked great.  Until today.  Now, the mail won't forward.  It stays
in root's mail spool.  Any ideas why?

Also, is the list archived?  If so, how do I snag something off it?

Michael Ivey, SysAdmin  gstv.gsu.edu    |  Send mail with "Subject: GET LIST"
ivey at gsu.edu http://gstv.gsu.edu/~ivey  |  for PGP key, Geek Code block, etc.
                      I'm straight, but not narrow.

            Perl is the Pathway to Insanity.......My key to UNIX: