Datebook/Personal Orgranizer?

Vernard C. Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 24 02:05:46 EST 1995

> Does anyone know of a good personal organizer or datebook for Linux?  Is
> there one that comes with Linux (under FVWM)?

I recently searched around for one ad well. The best one I found so far is
"ical" which is actually a tcl/tk script. It runs really nice and there is a
linux version available as well.

Other plan books include calentool, plan, xvtdl, and xcalend.

Its worth mentioning that the best way to find something for Linux is to ftp
a copy the sunsite.unc.edu INDEX.whole file and then search for your
favoriate term in that file. Just searching for "calen" foujnd all of the
above and indicated where the binaries/sources could be found.
--
Vernard Martin
Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) Georgia Tech College of Computing