X question

Daniel Newcombe NEWCOMBE at AA.csc.peachnet.edu
Fri Jan 13 09:19:17 EST 1995

> which one. Or do I have to run MakeCard. And if I have to run MakeCard,
> is there any way to determine the clocks. Or do I need to know that in
> advance?

Not being sure just what kinda card you have, this may or may not help.
If you run
/usr/bin/X11/X -probeonly > clocks
this will probe the clock values for the card that you have.  I have
never run Makecard, but you may want to find a "Generic" SVGA option
first just to make sure that everything seems kosher.

I hope that you do have the docs for your monitor :)

	-Dan

--
Dan A. Newcombe           Clayton State College       Computing Services
E-Mail Address: newcombe at aa.csc.peachnet.edu          (404)-961-3421