no food

Amy Jacoby Ayers amy at crawfish.oit.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 11 10:28:38 EST 1995

it> [strick -- henry strickland wrote:]
> >nope, since Wreckshaw & Pippins closed, there's been no good food near Tech :(
> >unless you count Junior's & the V.
> >
> >				strick
>
> Well now... I happen to be partial to Little Dino's during the day and
> the Thai and Indian places in the area for the evening.
> There is an Indian restaurant right on Peachtree, Thai in Midtown shopping
> center (on Monroe just S of 10th), New Orleans food right next to the
> Stein on Peachtree and 8th and various other food sources sprinkled
> randomly.
>
> Ammo

I also am a big Little Dino's fan, day or night. Don't forget the restaurants
around Howell Mill which is a short hop from Tech. There's El Amigo and
the Mellow Mushroom in the Kroger shopping center and quite a wide variety
of fast food, too. On Howell Mill & Collier there's a Fellini's - but then
there's one on Ponce, too. Another favorite on Peachtree Street is Frijoleros..
and don't forget La Bamba on West Peachtree.

Great. Now I'm hungry.

-Amy