forwarded message from RICHARD KESSLER

Eric Zundel Ayers zundel at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 10 09:20:23 EST 1995

Richard Kessler wrote to the ale list asking for some info on our group
and I sent him the minutes from the organizational meeting.  Looks like
this is a flourishing user's group, although I expect more than 30
people at the ALE meetings.

I can forward this to the general ALE list if you think appropriate.

-Eric.