InfoMagic slackware CDROM installation

Chris Adams chris at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jan 6 16:22:55 EST 1995

> if your drive is hooked into a "scsi" card [immitation scsi] then there
> is no hope. I am using the pro audio spectrum 16 card just fine as a
> sound card, but i cannot access my sony cd... the reason for this is that

Sorry, but the ProAudio Spectrum 16 is not "immitation scsi", it just
is a simple implementation.  SCSI CD-ROMS work fine plugged into the PAS.
My dad has a Chinon CDS-535 hooked up to his.  I don't know what your
problem is, but the SCSI card is not the problem.
--
Chris Adams - Computer Science
chris at cc.gatech.edu -or- gt8741b at prism.gatech.edu - formerly racerx at iquest.com