Documentation?

stan at kodiak.gtri.gatech.edu stan at kodiak.gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 19 09:02:48 EST 1994

   From: vernard at cc.gatech.edu (Vernard C. Martin)
   Date: Sat, 17 Dec 1994 17:55:04 -0500 (EST)
   Cc: ale at cc.gatech.edu

   > I have a freind in the printing business who does a lot of manual
   > production for software publishers in the area.  I'm taking a poll for
   > him to see if there would be much interest in locally available nicely
   > printed and bound Linux docs.  Any thoughts from the group?

Do you have any idea how much the manuals would cost?  Also it would
be nice if the book size was like the O'Reilly Nutshell seiries.

--
Hughes,Stan
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!sh25
Internet: stan.hughes at gtri.gatech.edu
Phone: (404) 894-7083
Fax:   (404) 894-7080

Linux!!  Better than you can buy--for free.