Logo?

Daniel Newcombe NEWCOMBE at AA.csc.peachnet.edu
Wed Dec 21 17:23:39 EST 1994

At the meeting I had talked about the idea of a logo or something with
the Atlanta skyline.  Today I played with photostyler and the scanner,
and after doing all sorts of fun stuff to a scan of a picture from my
junior prom, I came up with the following...

For (hopefully) easy access, I have placed it under a WWW server.
The URL is:
	http://mallard.csc.peachnet.edu:2222
and chose the ALE choice. or
	http://mallard.csc.peachnet.edu:2222/ale/ale.html

	-Dan

--
Dan A. Newcombe           Clayton State College       Computing Services
E-Mail Address: newcombe at aa.csc.peachnet.edu          (404)-961-3421